I get so many messages through social media asking me ‘how do you stay on top of everything?’ so i thought i’d put together a blog post to hopefully help some of you.
Daily i like to take 10 minutes per room cleaning and i always like to start at the top of the house in the bedrooms and work my way downstairs.
Heres how i do it in orderly list.
- Open Curtains and windows to freshen up the rooms
- Pick up any clothes for the wash
- Pick anything remaining up off floors
- wipe down any surfaces and dust
- Make beds
- Take out any rubbish
- Bleach, disinfect or sanitise the Bath, Sink, Work surfaces and Tiles.
- Clean the toilet
- Hoover floor
- Mop Floors
- Take rubbish from the bins out.
- Pick up anything off the floor
- Wipe and dust all surfaces
- Hoover sofa
- Hoover all floors
- Airfreshner spray to freshen up
- Pots at breakfast, dinner,tea supper
- Wipe down sides after every meal
- Hoover & mop floor at night
- 1 loads daily keeps on top of all washing (any whites i soak in the sink with whitening powder and wash by hand).
This is the list of daily cleaning tasks that i do, i will be working on a weekly and monthly cleaning routine soon so keep eyes peeled for that.